Monday 28 May 2012

Muesum Trip

Today Our Class Went To The Rotorua Muesum.

*In Gallery 1 We Saw The Carving Pukaki Who Was Caved In 1836.
{I Liked The Gallery Because I Really Liked The Big Caving Of Pukaki!}
*In Gallery 2 We Found Out The 3 Things That Helped The Arawa People Find Their Way To Aotearoa (New Zealand).
{I Liked The Gallery Because I Never Knew Only 3 Things Helped Them Get To Aotearoa!}
*In Gallery 3 We Found The Maori Name For A Hook (Matau) Adn It Was Used For Catching Food. We Also Learnt There Were 3 Things One Piece Of Flax Could Be Made Of (Rope, Weaving & Bags).
{I loked The Gallery Because I Never Knew The Maori Name For A Hook But Now I Do!}
*In Gallery 4 We Found A Pataka (Store House-Te Oha) Used To Hold Food And There Were 4 Big Spril Designs On The Walls.
{I Liked The Gallery Because I Never Knew What They Stored In The Houses!}
*In Gallery 5 We Found That The Europeans Brought 2 Things Out With Them That The Moari's Had Never Seen Befour They Were A British Flag And A Organ.
{I Liked The Gallery Because Of Never Knew That They Brought Over Them Things!}
*In Gallery 6 We Learnt The Moari Name For The Pink And White Terrace's.
{I Liked The Gallery Because I Learnt About Things Like 62 People Were Kept Alive By Staying In A Whare1}
*In Gallery 7  We Found Out That The Soldiers Of B Company 28 Maori Battalion Fought In World War 2.
{I Liked The Gallery Because I Never Knew That The Men Liked Eating Dried Pipi!}
*In Gallery 8 We Learnt That The Large Caving Of Te Rangitakaroo Was Originally Used For A Gateway.
{I Liked The Gallery Beacause I Never Knew The Caving Was A Gateway!}

The Next Time We Go To The Muesum I Hope We Can Pick Our Own Group For The Treasure Hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment